Welcome to Re:Work, Yorkshire's leading social enterprise. We supply ethically sourced used and new office furniture, and dispose of furniture you've finished with in a responsible and environmentally-friendly way.
As a social enterprise our aim is to ensure our business helps the environment and the local community, as well as provides a great service to our customers. There's more information about what a social enterprise is on our blog, or you can read up about it here, at Social Enterprise UK.
Here's a bit more about Re:Work's bigger picture:
To be the first choice provider of used and new office furniture throughout Yorkshire and beyond.
We achieve this through:
- Delighting the customer and creating value for them
- Continually developing our people
- Remaining passionate about continued improvement
- Meeting high standards of environmental, social and corporate responsibility
- Demonstrating financial stability and consistent profitable growth
Our Social Purpose
- Provide ethical office furniture solutions.
- Create employment in Hunslet and the wider Leeds area.
- Deliver quality in everything we do.
- Re-use good quality office furniture, and recycle unsuitable office furniture, to prevent it it going into landfill.
- Provide cost-effective and ethical products and services.
- Put our profits straight back into our business, to grow and create more employment and placement opportunities for local people.